Summer Teen Program (Age 11 – 15)
Online Zoom Meetings
Date: July 6 – July 27, 2021
Time: Tues & Thursday 10:00am – 11:30am (3 hrs per week)
To be successful, communication skills are key. Whether it’s in the classroom, at home, on the field
or preparing for an interview.
Help your children develop confidence, authority and a passionate voice no matter the situation.
It’s a skill that develops leadership skills and lasts a lifetime.
Here’s what they will learn:
- Lose the fear of public speaking through relaxation and confidence
- Develop your voice as an instrument of persuasion & speech personality
- Use eye contact & body language for maximum impact
- Improve breathing, diction and vocal tone
- Build rapport with the audience
- Add-Lib with confidence
- Plan, build and deliver speeches
- Students will be video taped and critiqued.